- Transformation in Discipleship: Translating & printing discipleship material into the heart language of the Rwandan people.
- Hosting a Women’s Leadership Conference for Rwanda in March 2020. (See right side of page for more details.)
- Needed: 200 churches or individuals to give $700 for a total of $140,000 for the completion of the Rwanda Project.
- Project monies will be accepted in 2019 and 2020. Thank you!
- Dates: March 2-11, 2020
- Recommended For Men & Women Ages 18+
- Cost: $3,300
- Scope of Trip:
- The trip will consist of hosting a large, two-day women’s ministry and leadership conference, ministry in local churches on Sunday, encounters with the Rwandan culture and people, and additional ministry with key women in leadership in the nation.
- With our team coordinating, supplying, and bringing components with us to host a women’s conference, we are needing men and women to speak, teach a breakout session, lead music or worship ministry, serve on a prayer team, serve in other needed areas during the conference, and help with pre-trip and trip administrative projects.
- For local church ministry, we are needing men and women to preach, lead music or worship ministry, or serve on a prayer team. Please indicate your areas of experience and willingness in the application.
- See FAQ and apply to secure your spot with first phase by June 7, second phase by August 2, or third phase by October 4. Email with questions.
We will be partnering with missionaries, Luke and Tanya McKinley, to facilitate a leadership development training conference for local women leaders and business leaders, connect with students, bless pastors’ wives from across Lithuania, be part of a Sunday service with the Journey Church plant, and encourage missionaries.
With our team coordinating, supplying, and bringing components with us to host a women’s conference, we are needing men and women to speak, teach a breakout session, lead music or worship ministry, serve on a prayer team, serve in other needed areas during the conference, and help with pre-trip and trip administrative projects. Please indicate your areas of experience and willingness in the application.
Click the Worldview Magazine graphic below to read what God is doing in Lithuania!
Panama City, Panama
Minister to the youth culture of Panama!
Bridging the Gap is personally inviting you to join us for another trip to Panama City, Pamana! Partnering with missionaries Gerritt and Tara Kenyon, this trip will include helping to execute public school outreaches and the seventh-annual, city-wide Ilumina Girls Conference, as well as the third Ilumina Boys Conference! If you have a heart for youth and those at-risk to abuse and human trafficking, this trip is especially for you!
The Kenyons are committed to recruiting, equipping, and deploying young people to reach the nations. We are excited to partner with them to see this vision actualized.
The Ilumina Conference’s main sessions include Panamanian and international speakers who address topics such as sexuality, abuse, identity, or other. A major aspect of the Conference is also presenting the El Refuge center to attendees. The Kenyons and their team have recently opened this place of refuge, after school programs, and encouragement for young people during difficult seasons of life. (Learn more about El Refuge.)
- During the first part of the week, our team will prepare for school assemblies by learning drama presentations and praying for the upcoming conferences. We will travel via bus to middle schools and high schools around Panama City to have fun interacting with students, be part of skits or other presentations, and pray with the many students who respond to the hope-filled Gospel message. We will also distribute free tickets for the Ilumina Conferences that coming weekend.
- During the second half of the week, team members will be part of the MANY preparation, set-up, hosting, security, food, possible performance, and tear-down components necessary to run the event! We will host the “Fun Zone” with all sorts of fun activities in the lobby of the conference venue! Team members will also be encouraged to be available to pray with the students at the altars at the close of main sessions.
This is an incredible opportunity to serve with hundreds of others to impact students for Jesus Christ! We would love to have you consider joining us!