Project Life is a ministry to help supply the practical needs of Minnesota missionaries, church planters, pastors, rural pastors, kids pastors, and youth pastors. We support these leaders through raising awareness of missions and financial support during the annual Garden Coffee and through working with volunteers to operate the Life Warehouse.
Simply put, the Life Warehouse is warehouse at Lake Geneva Christian Center that offers practical household products to Minnesota missionaries, church planters, pastors, rural pastors, kids pastors, and youth pastors. These products—and funds to purchase these products—are donated by individuals, businesses, or local churches.
Shop in store for the
following requested items:
- Twin & Queen bedding
- Mixers, Toasters, Blenders, and All Appliances
- New, Fast Cooking-6qt Roasting Ovens (Made by Nesco)
- New Stock Size Pots
- New Sauce Pans
How Can I Help?
- Greatest Need: Volunteers!
- Assistance is needed to sort through shipments of donated items, test and repackage items, organize the warehouse for shopping, and to assist guests during the shopping process. Individuals or groups of up-to six people can volunteer once per year, once per month, or more often.
- Email Erin with interest in volunteering!
Make an Appointment to Shop Available Dates
1st & 3rd Saturday of each month (8:00 am-7:00 pm)
2nd & 4th Wednesday of each month (8:00 am-7:00 pm)
During the Pastors’ Wives Retreat (anytime)
Email email@example.com o schedule an appointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-332-2400 with other Project Life questions.