- Saturday, July 10, 2021 at 10:30AM
- Lake Geneva Christian Center, West Campus
- Free event for all women and girls; no RSVP required
The Garden Coffee is an event for Minnesota women and girls to worship, network, and hear from one of our own Minnesota missionaries. This event is also our annual fundraiser for Project Life.
Become a Garden Coffee Legacy Sponsor by honoring a friend or family member’s heart for missions.
Through a financial donation of $250 or more, your honoree’s story and heart for missions will be recognized at the Garden Coffee.
Simply put, the Life Warehouse is warehouse at Lake Geneva Christian Center that offers practical household products to Minnesota career and newly-appointed missionaries, church planters, pastors, rural pastors, kids pastors, and youth pastors. These products—and funds to purchase these products—are donated by individuals, businesses, or local churches.
How to Help
- Churches and individuals may submit financial gifts online or by mailing a check to Bridging the Gap – Project Life: 1315 Portland Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- Volunteer in the Warehouse: Assistance is needed to sort through shipments of donated items, test and repackage items, organize the warehouse for shopping, and to assist guests during the shopping process. Individuals or groups of up-to six people can volunteer once per year, once per month, or more often.
- Become a Volunteer Driver: Pick up and drop off items at the Life Warehouse on a routine basis. Must have an enclosed trailer.
- Email email@example.com with interest in volunteering!
Donate New Products:
(The following items are often of greatest need.)
- Twin & Queen bedding
- Mixers, Toasters, Blenders, and All Appliances
- New, Fast Cooking-6qt Roasting Ovens (Made by Nesco)
- New Stock Size Pots
- New Sauce Pans
Available Dates to Shop the Warehouse:
- 1st & 3rd Sat. of each month (8:00 am – 7:00 pm)
- 2nd & 4th Wed. of each month (8:00 am – 7:00 pm)
- During the Pastors’ Wives Retreat (anytime)
- During The Bridge Shop hours (see schedule)
Appointments are not required, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you will be coming.