Single Moms Retreat
2020 Single Moms - Together Online
Due to Covid-19 situations, BTG made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Single Moms Retreat. Instead, we are excited to offer “Single Moms-Together Online!”
This virtual opportunity includes six weeks of free, short speaker videos and giveaway contests on the “MNBTG Single Moms Together Online: Rooted” Facebook group! Join the group, and watch giveaway announcements on Wednesdays at 12:30 pm and encouraging speaker videos on Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm. (Subscribe to the MNBTG YouTube channel to see speaker videos, as well!)
Save the Dates: 2021 Single Moms Retreat
2021 Single Moms Retreat
Gather with single moms from across Minnesota for a weekend of biblical teaching and a time to relax, refresh, and have some fun.
Our mission is to give single moms an opportunity to be wrapped in the loving arms of the Father and dream BIG dreams that only He can fulfill.
Save the Dates:
- June 4-5, 2021
- Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- More details coming soon
- Registration opens October 2, 2020
We would love to have you join us!
Registration opens October 2, 2020!
Includes registration, all activities, lodging, and three meals
Befriender (Volunteer) or Exhibitor – 4/Room
Includes 2-night lodging, shirt, & five meals
Befriender (Volunteer) or Exhibitor – 2/Room
Includes 2-night lodging, shirt, & five meals
Befriender (Volunteer) or Exhibitor – No Lodging
Includes shirt & three meals
Lois Breit - Speaker
Lois has 30 years of experience as an ordained minister, pastor, and missionary with the Assemblies of God. As the only AG Missionary to Single Moms, she speaks across the country at District, Sectional, and local church events for single moms, women’s events, and in Sunday services. Because she raised 5 children as a single mom, her books, articles, and leadership trainings give credence and hope to single moms, while providing ministry resources to the local church. (Resources are available in English and Spanish.)
See more: loisbreit.com.
Brenda Ramler - Speaker
Brenda Ramler is a mother of four children and lives in the small town of Foley, MN. She has been a personal banker at a local bank for the past eight years. In 2019, she and a few friends began the Single Life Group to help women find their worth and connect with new friends who may have something in common. She wants to inspire you with her story and the many ways God showed His faithfulness to her and her children during some very difficult and trying times.
Facebook Group: Single Life Group
Lindsay Petri - Speaker
Lindsay Petri was raised in a dysfunctional home filled with addiction and abuse. She repeated the same cycles and battled her own addictions until she gave her life to Jesus and He changed everything. He redeemed her story and she is now the mother of 3 beautiful children, co-pastors Reclaim Church in Arizona with her husband and is the Women’s Director for the Arizona Women’s Ministry. She is passionate about reaching those who are struggling and helping women walk in freedom!
Learn more: lindsaypetri.org.
Kelly Jo Hoihjelle - Story Video
Kelly Jo will share her story in a three-part video, shown during each of the main Single Moms Retreat sessions!
Terri Fedorenko - Featured Breakout Speaker
Terri is a licensed marriage and family therapist and certified life coach. She is the wife of one and mother to five children ranging from ages 16-28. She is a servant of Christ and passionate to see people set free from anxiety, depression, and the impact of trauma history. She works with The Center for Family Counseling doing couples and individual counseling and Terebinth Refuge, working with victims of human trafficking.
Kendra Roehl - Emcee
Reba Grey - Worship Leader
Reba Grey graduated from North Central University with a degree in Worship Arts: Music Pastor and has been leading worship since 2007. While at North Central, she recorded and toured with One Accord, as well as traveled with the NCU Chorale. She and her husband, Nick, currently pastor Reach Church in Alexandria, MN, as well as take care of their two boys who are ages three and four.
See more from Reba on Instagram @Rebagrey.
- Deal Shopping
- Healthy Food on a Budget
- Managing Conflict
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs
- Parenting & Social Media
- My Story
- Reinventing Your Career
- Another Step to Financial Freedom
- Inexpensive Ways to Have Fun with Your Kids
Schedule & Activities
- 1:00 pm – Registration in Gym
- 1:00 pm – Free Time: Diva Boutique | Spa | Car Care | Dream Library | The Bridge Shop | Geneva Java
- 5:30 pm – Dinner
- 7:00 pm – Opening Celebration & Giveaways
- 10:00 pm – Girls Night Out!
- 6:30 am – 5K/1 Mile Run/Walk/Rollerblade/Bike
- 7:00 am – Breakfast
- 8:00 am – Car Care Breakout
- 9:00 am – Morning Celebration & Giveaways
- 10:30 am – Coffee Break
- 11:00 am – Breakouts 1
- 12:00 pm – Lunch & Free Time: Diva Boutique | Dream Library | The Bridge Shop | Geneva Java
- 1:30 pm – Breakouts 2
- 2:30 pm – Closing Celebration & Giveaways
- 4:30 pm – Dismissal/Car Pickup!
- The first 125 vehicles at camp are eligible for free care care, which includes safety and fluid checks, as well as optional vacuuming. Please take all necessities out of your vehicle when dropping it off. You will be texted or called when your vehicle checkup is completed.
- Get Involved: Email email@example.com with interest in volunteering in Car Care!
- Thousands of pieces of *New* and gently used clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories! Also, stop at the SUB Shop inside the Diva Boutique for a free set of undergarments!
- Get Involved: Register as a Befriender if interested in volunteering in the Diva Boutique.
- Specialty coffees, smoothies, & more are available for sale at the Geneva Java!
Girl Friends Party!
- Don’t miss the party after the Friday night service with food, music, activities, bonfires, and more!
- Nail painting, foot soaks, hand massages, a make & take craft, and more! We know you’re going to love the Spa, donated by Willmar AG!
- Get Involved: Register as a Befriender if interested in volunteering with the Spa!
The Bridge Shop
The Bridge Shop is a boutique store and located at Lake Geneva Christian Center. Operated by BTG volunteers, its purpose is to donate proceeds to one MN or international humanitarian-project annually!
We offer beautiful and unique gifts, home décor, jewelry, accessories, and more! Stop by Friday from 10 am – 5 pm or 9 pm – 11 pm or Saturday from 10 am – 5 pm.
Donate / Get Involved
Donate a Giveaway
- Donate a gift or gift basket for one recipient, or donate a session gift to be given away to all attendees. Click the Giveaways graphic below for details.
- Print receipt for donated merchandise.
- This event would not be possible without the generosity of individual and corporate sponsors and donors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with interest in sponsorship information!
- Register as a Befriender, and let us know where you would prefer to serve. Befriender opportunities include set up on Thursday through clean up on Saturday, if possible. Tickets include two nights of lodging, an event t-shirt, and five meals. Invite a friend to volunteer with you!