- Dates: June 2-3, 2017
- Location: Lake Geneva Christian Center
- Address: 605 Birch Ave, Alexandria, MN 56308
- Speakers: Brenda Engelking, Renee Clanton, & Kristie Kerr
- Worship Leader: Jeff & Kristie Kerr
- Multiple Breakout Topics
- Gift Giveaways, Diva Boutique, Car Checkups, Girls Night Out Party, and a Spa!
Tickets include registration, Friday night lodging, meals for Friday supper, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday lunch, as well as access to the Spa, Diva Boutique, Car Checks, gift giveaways, and more! All tickets are transferable but are not refundable. The regular ticket price is $69 and will be available online now through May 31; Walk on registration is available for the same price. The BeFriender Volunteer price is $89, which includes registration, meals, and lodging on Thursday night and Friday night for four people to a room. Group registration is available by mailing one check (please include $5 processing fee) to BTG 1315 Portland Ave S., Minneapolis, MN 55404. Please email email@example.com or call 612-332-2400 to receive a group registration form.
Attendees, please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, and a notebook.
- 1:00PM Registration
- 1:00PM Free Time: Diva Boutique/Spa/Car Care/The Bridge Shop/Geneva Java
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Welcome & Giveaways
- 7:30PM Special Feature: “My Favorite Things”
- 8:00PM Opening Celebration 1: Brenda Engelking
- 10:00PM Girls Night Out!
- 6:30AM 1Mile/5K – Run/Walk
- 7:00AM Breakfast
- 9:00AM Welcome & Giveaways
- 9:15AM Celebration Session 2: Renee Clanton
- 10:30AM Coffee Break
- 11:00AM Breakout Session 1
- 12:00PM Lunch & Free Time! (Diva Boutique, The Bridge Shop, Geneva Java)
- 1:30PM Breakout Session 2
- 2:30PM Closing Celebration 3: Kristie Kerr
- 4:30PM Car Pickup!
This weekend is specifically designed to give moms a time and place where single moms can Dare to Dream–with God–about their lives and futures, while having opportunity to relax, refresh, have fun. With these goals being the mission of the Single Moms Retreat, we do not permit children of any age to attend.Please pre-arrange childcare for the time you are with us at the Single Moms Retreat. If you have an infant who is unable to be separated from you for these two days, please consider joining us in a future year.Thank you for your understanding!
Please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, and a notebook (optional). All activities are included within your registration price; however, you will have opportunity to shop at The Bridge Shop, book tables, and purchase coffee and goodies at Geneva Java. Friday night dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch will be provided.