- 1:00PM Registration
- 1:00PM Free Time: Diva Boutique | Spa | Car Care | The Bridge Shop | Geneva Java | Dream Library | Exhibitors | Make & Take Crafts | Hair Cuts (First-come, first-serve onsite sign ups)
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Welcome, Giveaways, Special Feature, & Opening Celebration 1
- 9:30PM Girls Night Out! (Diva Boutique | Bonfires | Photo Booth | Pizza Party | Spa | Exhibitors | DJ Bennyk | Rock Climbing | Dream Library | Martial Arts Demo | The Bridge Shop | Zumba | Bingo | Geneva Java)
- 6:30AM 1Mile/5K – Run/Walk/Rollerblade
- 7:00AM Breakfast
- 8:00AM Car Care Breakout
- 9:00AM Welcome, Giveaways, & Morning Celebration 2
- 10:30AM Coffee & Cookie Break
- 11:00AM Breakout Sessions 1
- Child Behavior: What’s Normal & What’s Not?
- Writing Your Story
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs
- Design on a Dime
- Unstuck: Overcoming Shame & Grief
- Managing Conflict
- Dating as a Single Mom
- Leveraging Income with Intention
- Reinventing Your Career
- Self-Protection, Awareness, & Overcoming Insecurities: Practical Self-Defense for You and Your Children
- Car Care
- Christian Parenting Through Ages & Stages
Attendees: Registration opens September 27, 2019. Register online or download the 2020 form and mail a check to “BTG – 1315 Portland Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55404.” Please include a $5 processing fee per check.
Groups: Register online; create a group and send the registration link for individuals to register themselves, or register everyone together.
This weekend is specifically designed to give moms a time and place where single moms can Dare to Dream–with God–about their lives and futures, while having opportunity to relax, refresh, have fun. With these goals being the mission of the Single Moms Retreat, we do not permit children of any age to attend, with an exception for nursing babies ages six months and younger. Please pre-arrange childcare for the time you are with us at the Single Moms Retreat. Thank you for your understanding!
You can donate a ticket for a single mom to attend the 2020 Single Moms Retreat through the following ways:
- Online – Please indicate donation is for the SMR.
- Or by mailing a check to “BTG – SMR Donation:”
- 1315 Portland Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- (Please include “2020 SMR Donation” in the memo.)
Thank you so much!
Please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, hair dryer, and a notebook (optional). All activities are included within your registration price; however, you will have opportunities to shop at The Bridge Shop, book tables, and purchase coffee and goodies at Geneva Java. Friday night dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch will be provided.