- 1:00PM Registration
- 1:00PM Free Time: Diva Boutique/Spa/Car Care/The Bridge Shop/Geneva Java/Dream Library/Exhibitors/Airbrush Tattoos/Hair Cuts (First-come, first-serve onsite sign ups)
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Welcome & Giveaways
- 7:30PM Special Feature: “My Favorite Things”
- 8:00PM Opening Celebration: Lois Breit
- 10:00PM Girls Night Out!
- 6:30AM 1Mile/5K – Run/Walk/Rollerblade
- 7:00AM Breakfast
- 8:00AM Car Care Mini Breakout
- 9:00AM Welcome & Giveaways
- 9:15AM Celebration Session: Amanda Morales’ Story
- 10:30AM Coffee Break
- 11:00AM Breakout Session 1
- Child Behavior: What’s Normal & What’s Not?
- Writing Your Story
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs
- Design on a Dime
- Unstuck: Overcoming Shame & Grief
- Managing Conflict
- Dating as a Single Mom
- Leveraging Income with Intention
- Reinventing Your Career
- Self-Protection, Awareness, & Overcoming Insecurities: Practical Self-Defense for You and Your Children
- Car Care
- Christian Parenting Through Ages & Stages
This weekend is specifically designed to give moms a time and place where single moms can Dare to Dream–with God–about their lives and futures, while having opportunity to relax, refresh, have fun. With these goals being the mission of the Single Moms Retreat, we do not permit children of any age to attend.Please pre-arrange childcare for the time you are with us at the Single Moms Retreat. If you have an infant who unable to be separated from you for these two days, please consider joining us in a future year. Thank you for your understanding!
You can donate a ticket for a single mom to attend the 2019 Single Moms Retreat through the following ways:
- Or by mailing a check to “BTG – SMR Donation:”
- 1315 Portland Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- (Please include “2019 SMR Donation” in the memo.)
Thank you so much!
Please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, hair dryer, and a notebook (optional). All activities are included within your registration price; however, you will have opportunities to shop at The Bridge Shop, book tables, and purchase coffee and goodies at Geneva Java. Friday night dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch will be provided.