- Dates: June 2nd & 3rd, 2017
- Location: Lake Geneva Christian Center
- Address: 605 Birch Ave, Alexandria, MN 56308
- Speakers: Renee Clanton & Kristie Kerr
- Worship Leader: Jeff & Kristie Kerr
- Multiple Breakout Topics
- Gift Giveaways, Diva Boutique, Car Checkups, Girls Night Out Party, and a Spa!
Tickets include registration, Friday night lodging, meals for Friday supper, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday lunch, as well as access to the Spa, Diva Boutique, Car Checks, gift giveaways, and more! All tickets are transferable but not refundable. The regular ticket price is $69 and will be available online now through May 31st; Walk on registration is available for the same price. The BeFriender Volunteer price is $89, which includes registration, meals, and lodging on Thursday night and Friday night for 4 people to a room. Group registration is available by mailing one check (please include $5 processing fee) to BTG 1315 Portland Ave S., Minneapolis, MN 55404. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-332-2400 to receive a group registration form.
Attendees, please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, and any spending money or snacks you might like to have with you.
Breakout Speakers…Coming Soon!
- 1:00PM Registration
- 1:00PM-5:30PM Free Time: Diva Boutique/Spa/Car Checks/Bridge Shop/Geneva Java
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Welcome & Giveaways
- 8:00PM Opening Celebration 1: Renee Clanton
- 10:00PM Girls Night Out!
- 7:00AM Breakfast
- 9:00AM Welcome & Giveaways
- 9:15AM Celebration Session 2: Kristie Kerr
- 10:30AM Coffee Break
- 11:00AM Breakout Session 1
- 12:00PM Lunch & Free Time!
- 1:30PM Breakout Session 2
- 2:30PM Closing Celebration 3: Renee Clanton
- 4:30PM Car Pickup!
This weekend is specifically designed to give moms a time and place where they can Dare to Dream about their life and future, a place where they can be refreshed and for once focus on their needs – not their child\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s. This requires a setting away from the distractions and interruptions that infants and children naturally bring. (even a sweet baby is a distraction) Please understand that children of all ages are not allowed. Thank you!
Please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, and any spending money you might want with you.All activities are included within your registration price; however, you will have opportunity to shop at the Bridge Shop, book tables, and purchase coffee and snacks at Geneva Java.Friday night dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch will be provided.