- 1:00PM Registration
- 1:00PM Free Time: Diva Boutique/Spa/Car Care/The Bridge Shop/Geneva Java
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Welcome & Giveaways
- 7:30PM Special Feature: “My Favorite Things”
- 8:00PM Opening Celebration: Renee Clanton
- 10:00PM Girls Night Out!
- 6:30AM 1Mile/5K – Run/Walk
- 7:00AM Breakfast
- 8:00AM Car Care Mini Breakout
- 9:00AM Welcome & Giveaways
- 9:15AM Celebration Session: Rebecca Vaughn
- 10:30AM Coffee Break
- 11:00AM Breakout Session 1
- 12:00PM Lunch & Free Time! (Diva Boutique, The Bridge Shop, Geneva Java)
- 1:30PM Breakout Session 2
- 2:30PM Closing Celebration: Kristie Kerr
- 4:30PM Car Pickup!
Online registration will be available February 1!
Attendee Ticket: $69 – Includes registration, food, and lodging. Please register online beforehand; however, walk-on registration will be available for the same price.
BeFriender Ticket: $89 – Includes registration, food and lodging for 2 nights. Please register by May 20 to BeFriend (Volunteer).
This weekend is specifically designed to give moms a time and place where single moms can Dare to Dream–with God–about their lives and futures, while having opportunity to relax, refresh, have fun. With these goals being the mission of the Single Moms Retreat, we do not permit children of any age to attend.Please pre-arrange childcare for the time you are with us at the Single Moms Retreat. If you have an infant who is unable to be separated from you for these two days, please consider joining us in a future year.Thank you for your understanding!
You can donate a ticket for a single mom to attend the 2018 Single Moms Retreat through one of the following ways:
- Mailing a check to BTG: 1315 Portland Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- (Please include “2018 SMR Donation” in the memo.)
Thank you so much!
Please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, and a notebook (optional). All activities are included within your registration price; however, you will have opportunity to shop at The Bridge Shop, book tables, and purchase coffee and goodies at Geneva Java. Friday night dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch will be provided.