Ticket includes registration, 3 meals, all activities, and lodging for Friday night. Please bring bedding and towels for a twin size bed. Online registration is now closed. Walk-on will be available Friday and Saturday! (You can also prepay by calling Janel at 612-332-2400. For scholarship inquiries, please email email@example.com.)
Attend: One Day
Ticket includes registration, meal(s), and all activities. Online registration is now closed. Walk-on will be available! (You can also prepay by calling Janel at 612-332-2400. For scholarship inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- 1:00PM Registration
- 1:00PM Free Time: Diva Boutique/Spa/Car Care/The Bridge Shop/Geneva Java/Dream Library/Painting Class (Sign Up Onsite)
- 5:30PM Dinner
- 7:00PM Welcome & Giveaways
- 7:30PM Special Feature: “My Favorite Things”
- 8:00PM Opening Celebration: Renee Clanton
- 10:00PM Girls Night Out!
- 6:30AM 1Mile/5K – Run/Walk
- 7:00AM Breakfast
- 8:00AM Car Care Mini Breakout
- 9:00AM Welcome & Giveaways
- 9:15AM Celebration Session: Rebecca Vaughn
- 10:30AM Coffee Break
- 11:00AM Breakout Session 1
- Writing Your Story
- Parenting in the Trenches
- Reinventing Your Career
- Stress Management
- Simple Steps Towards Financial Freedom
- Dating as a Single Mom
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs
- Trash to Treasure
- Managing Conflict & Creating a Win
- Healing from Hurts
- Car Care Mini Breakout
- 15 Budget & Kid-Friendly Superfoods
Online registration will be available February 1!
Attendee Ticket: $69 – Includes registration, food, and lodging. Please register online beforehand; however, walk-on registration will be available for the same price.
BeFriender Ticket: $89 – Includes registration, food and lodging for 2 nights. BeFriender registration is open through May 21.
This weekend is specifically designed to give moms a time and place where single moms can Dare to Dream–with God–about their lives and futures, while having opportunity to relax, refresh, have fun. With these goals being the mission of the Single Moms Retreat, we do not permit children of any age to attend.Please pre-arrange childcare for the time you are with us at the Single Moms Retreat. If you have an infant who unable to be separated from you for these two days, please consider joining us in a future year. Thank you for your understanding!
You can donate a ticket for a single mom to attend the 2018 Single Moms Retreat through one of the following ways:
- Or by mailing a check to “BTG – SMR Donation:”
- 1315 Portland Ave S. Minneapolis, MN 55404.
- (Please include “2018 SMR Donation” in the memo.)
Thank you so much!
Please bring bedding for a twin size bed, towels, and a notebook (optional). All activities are included within your registration price; however, you will have opportunities to shop at The Bridge Shop, book tables, and purchase coffee and goodies at Geneva Java. Friday night dinner, Saturday morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch will be provided.