Sisterhood Leadership is for every woman–spanning generations, life stages, and leadership experience. We believe every woman is a leader within her home, family, friend circles, church, or workplace. We offer opportunities for coaching, training, idea-sharing, connecting, praying, and having fun together as we learn to lead with excellence.
- 3 Sisterhood Leadership Training Opportunities Annually
- October 5-6, 2018: Thrive Sisterhood Leadership (These sessions are included as part of a Thrive Conference admission. Learn more and register. See 2017 recap below.)
- February 22-23, 2019: Sisterhood Leadership Retreat with Carolyn Haas (Registration opens Oct. 5, 2018.)
- April 27, 2019: EQUIP/Sisterhood Leadership Lunch (Registration Opens Jan 1.)
- September 27, 2019: Thrive Sisterhood Leadership with Lisa Bevere (These sessions are included as part of a Thrive Conference admission. Learn more and register)
- Ongoing community and resource connections through the BTG Sisterhood Leadership Facebook Group.