Sisterhood Leadership is for every woman–spanning generations, life stages, and leadership experience. We believe every woman is a leader within her home, family, friend circles, church, or workplace. We offer opportunities for coaching, training, idea-sharing, connecting, praying, and having fun together as we learn to lead with excellence.
- 3 Sisterhood Leadership Training Opportunities Annually
- February 9-10, 2018: Sisterhood Leadership Retreat (Learn more, and register.)
- April 21, 2018: Equip Conference – Sisterhood Leadership Luncheon (See 2017 recap below. The 2018 event will take place in Bloomington, MN, and registration opens January 1.)
- October 5-6, 2018: Thrive Sisterhood Leadership (These sessions are included with a Thrive Conference admission. Learn more, and register. See 2017 recap below.)
- Ongoing community and resource connections through the BTG Sisterhood Leadership Facebook Group.