Bridging the Gap believes EVERY woman is a leader–whether in her home, family, friend circles, church, or workplace. Sisterhood Leadership encourages, equips, and empowers women leaders of all generations, stages of life, and leadership experiences. We offer opportunities for coaching, training, idea-sharing, connecting, praying, and having fun together as we learn to lead with excellence.
- 4 Sisterhood Leadership Training Opportunities Annually
- April: Equip Conference – Sisterhood Leadership Luncheon (See 2017 recap below!)
- July: Sisterhood Leadership (See 2017 details below!)
- October: Thrive Sisterhood Leadership (These sessions are included with a Thrive Conference admission. Learn more, and register.)
- February: Sisterhood Leadership Retreat (See 2017 recap below; 2018 registration coming soon!)
- Ongoing community and resource connections through the BTG Sisterhood Leadership Facebook Group.