E^3 | “E to the Power of 3” Podcast
Encourage, Equip, Empower
New Episodes Every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the Month
Welcome to E^3 Podcast, where our mission is to help encourage, equip, and empower you in your faith journey, leadership capacities, relationships, and personal growth!
On the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, join our podcast host, Mykelti Blum, and incredible guests for leadership and encouragement-based conversations. These discussions offer practical tools, advice, and encouragement around various topics, while having a lot of fun!
Around Your Table – We believe we are not meant to do life and leadership alone. Around Your Table is an opportunity for you to grow as a leader, along with a friend, small group, or larger community through discussing E^3 episodes. Access discussion questions in the show notes of one podcast per month.
- Subscribe and access the latest Around Your Table questions under Episode 32: “Leading the Next Generation w/ Dr. Carol Alexander.”
Previous Episode Topics
- A Heart for Missions & The Hope Project
- Leading the Next Generation
- Diving Into Mother-Daughter Relationships
- Marketing Techniques for Ministry & Marketplace
- Mental Health in Leadership
- Leading Well When Business Isn’t as Usual
- Finding Godly Balance in an Ever-Changing World
- Leading Yourself and Encouraging Others
- The Courage and Encouragement of Others
- God’s Promises are for Today
- Fitness, Health, & Balance
- Thankfulness in Every Season
- Perspective While in the Middle
- Overcoming Comparison and Intimidation