Episode 40: a conversation with best selling author, speaker, and podcaster Carey Nieuwhof and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear Carey share insights into making choices today that will help you thrive tomorrow. He also touches on the idea of breaking a stress cycle and moving towards a thrive cycle to help you maximize the twenty-four hours you are given each day.
Learn more about Carey and access his podcast, The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast, at careynieuwhof.com and by following @careynieuwhof on social media.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, and More!
- Get tickets: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Give a year-end gift toward the 2022-2023 Hope Project at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download