E^3 Podcast – Leadership Episode: a conversation with pastor and Emmanuel Leadership College Site Director, Dr. Lori Dykstra, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss how you can be an influential leader, even when you’re not in charge. They also share thoughts on mentorship, what it looks like to find natural mentors in your life, and how you can encourage others to thrive in their leadership abilities, as well.
Learn more about Dr. Lori and Emmanuel Leadership College at elcmn.org.
Around Your Table
(Monthly discussion questions coinciding with E^3 Podcast Leadership Episodes)
- Invite a friend or group to listen to this leadership episode.
- Discuss Around Your Table questions (ACCESS HERE) and grow together!
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Lunch
- April 30 at Cedar Valley Church (Bloomington, MN)
- Featuring Brittany Jones
- Limited tickets!
- Register: mnbtg.org/sisterhood.
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Enjoyed this.. very good to put things in perspective.. how God can use our talents if we are not leaders