E^3 Podcast Episode 25: a conversation with Bridging the Gap director and pastor, Angie Goetz, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will learn more about Angie, her previous vocations, and what she loves about BTG! They also discuss BTG’s latest resource, “Around Your Table,” Angie’s heart for women to engage with others in their community, as well as what BTG events and opportunities we are excited for in 2022!
- Watch “Healthy Transitions w/ Carol Lund & Angie Goetz,” an E^3 Podcast Video.
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Lunch
- April 30 at Cedar Valley Church (Bloomington, MN)
- Featuring Brittany Jones
- Limited tickets!
- Register: mnbtg.org/sisterhood.
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download