E^3 Podcast Episode 26: a conversation with wife, mom, and pastor Brittany Jones and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss mental health, the value of leaders checking-in with their mental health, and how to support others who are going through mental health challenges. Brittany also shares about the importance of church leaders addressing this topic and gives helpful tips for how to do so!
Around Your Table
(Monthly discussion questions for your community)
- Invite a friend or group to listen to this leadership episode.
- Discuss Around Your Table questions (ACCESS HERE) and grow together!
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Lunch
- April 30 at Cedar Valley Church (Bloomington, MN)
- Featuring Brittany Jones
- Limited tickets!
- Register: mnbtg.org/sisterhood.
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!