E^3 Podcast Episode 27: a conversation with pastor, Chi Alpha director, and 30 for Freedom founder, Brent Silkey, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss how youth and young adults are being current world changers. You will also hear the heart behind 30 for Freedom, the realities of sex trafficking, and how you can join the movement to end sex trafficking in our lifetime!
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Lunch
- April 30 at Cedar Valley Church (Bloomington, MN)
- Featuring Brittany Jones
- Limited tickets!
- Register: mnbtg.org/sisterhood.
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Want to get involved? We’re accepting BRAND NEW and very gently used clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories, as well as brand new undergarments for the Diva Boutique! Find drop off locations (open through May 15) at mnbtg.org/retreat.
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!