E^3 Podcast Episode 29: a conversation with speaker, author, Founder & President of Celebrate Kids, Inc., and cofounder of Ignite the Family, Dr. Kathy Koch, as she has a conversation with our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss practical support for children and families, including how to help engage children with faith, as well as ways to encourage and provide tools for children going through challenging moments.
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Enjoy Main Sessions, the Girlfriends Party, Apps with Carey, Lunch with Speakers, Shopping, and more!
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast, as well!