E^3 Podcast Episode 33: a conversation with, mother, and Ambassador for WorldServe International, Julie Neal, as she has a conversation with BTG Director Angie Goetz and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear how missions has impacted Julie’s personal and professional life, how your generosity toward the Hope Project is impacting women and girls, as well as information about the BTG Global Trip to Kenya.*
(*Since this podcast recording, the trip capacity has been filled. We invite you to consider joining us for a future BTG Global Trip! Let us know at mnbtg.org/missions if you would like to receive information about future trips.)
BTG Opportunities & Upcoming Events:
- Give toward the Hope Project at mnbtg.org/projects.
- Let us know if you would like information about future BTG Global Trips at mnbtg.org/missions.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Enjoy Main Sessions, the Girlfriends Party, Apps with Carey, Lunch with Speakers, Shopping, and more!
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast. Thank you for listening!