E^3 Podcast Episode 36: a conversation with credentialed minister, brand producer, new auntie, and Minnesota-born girl, Morgan Pearson, as she has a conversation with our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear how Morgan–someone who likes to plan–strives to be flexible towards God’s plans and is working on being obedient to His call. Morgan also talks about how God can make our original plans better than we could put together! She hopes to encourage other “planners” who struggle with wanting to follow God’s call while also wanting control.
Learn more about Morgan and her current involvement at VOUS Church in Miami, FL, by following @mojopearson on social media.
Around Your Table: Monthly discussion questions, coinciding with Bridging the Gap Podcast episodes.
- Click HERE to access this month’s Around Your Table questions: “Following God’s Path as a Planner.”
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Enjoy Main Sessions, the Girlfriends Party, Apps with Carey, Lunch with Speakers, Shopping, and more!
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Give toward the Hope Project at mnbtg.org/projects.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast, as well!