Episode 37: a conversation with operations director, clinical social worker, mom, wife, and jigsaw puzzler, Stacy Sikorski, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear Stacy share about mental health and navigating stress, how to prepare for stressful holiday seasons, as well as give advice for practical tool to set yourself up for a win. She is passionate about caring for others from your healthiest you.
Around Your Table: Monthly discussion questions, coinciding with Bridging the Gap Podcast episodes.
- Click HERE to access this month’s Around Your Table questions: “Self Care – More Than Just Bubble Baths & Chocolate.”
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, and More!
- Get tickets: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Give toward the 2022-2023 Hope Project at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download