Episode 38: a conversation with Minnesota Church Multiplication Director, church-planting pastor, husband, and dad, Pastor Doug Vagle, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear Pastor Doug share about his heart for church planting, how he ministers to both new and seasoned believers simultaneously, as well as encouragement for how to think about church ministry in relation to new believers.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, and More!
- Get tickets: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Give toward the 2022-2023 Hope Project at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!