Episode 41: a conversation with national speaker, bestselling author, and daily talk show host Susie Larson and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss Susie’s latest book, Strong in Battle, and the reality of spiritual battles but the authority we have in Christ. You will also hear Susie share insight into the power of a humble heart in our offense-strategy against the enemy.
Around Your Table – monthly questions coinciding with Bridging the Gap podcasts:
- Access “Being Strong in Your Battle” discussion questions HERE.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, & More!
- New & Cozy “Up-North” Activities Available: A Fireside Bonfire, Morning Fireside Devo, S’Mores & Hot Cocoa, & Ice Skating
- Register Your Team or Individually: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Give a year-end gift toward the 2022-2023 Hope Project at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!