Episode 43: a conversation with founder of The Truly Co, host of The Truly Co Podcast, publisher of Truly magazine, wife, and mom of two, Lindsay May, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear Lindsay share her heart for the creative process and helping others flourish in their gifts. Lindsay will also give insight into managing different seasons of life and priorities for a win!
- Learn more about Lindsay and check out The Truly Co Podcast and Truly magazine at thetrulyco.com.
- Follow @thetrulyco on social media.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, & More!
- New & Cozy “Up-North” Activities Available: A Fireside Bonfire, Morning Fireside Devo, S’Mores & Hot Cocoa, & Ice Skating
- Register Your Team or Individually: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Hope Project
- Learn about the 2022/2023 Hope Project partners and give toward our $500,000 goal at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!