Episode 44: a conversation with Pastors Doug & Vicki Graham–Assistant Superintendent of the Minnesota District Council of the Assemblies of God & North Central University Professor and Executive Pastor of Ministry Operations at Cedar Valley Church, respectively–and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear the Grahams share wisdom from raising their children to know Jesus by modeling this relationship first at home.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, & More!
- New & Cozy “Up-North” Activities Available: A Guided Moonlit Walk, Lakeside Bonfire with S’Mores & Hot Drinks, Ice Skating on Lake Geneva, & a Morning Fireside Devo
- Add-On Opportunities: Head Shots, Friday Dinner, or Exhibitor Table
- Register Your Team or Individually: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Hope Project
- Learn about the 2022/2023 Hope Project partners and give toward our $500,000 goal at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!