Episode 45: a conversation with Mykelti Blum and North Central University President, author, pastor, and former church planter, Dr. Scott Hagan, and his beautiful wife, Karen–an ordained pastor, speaker, writer, and mentor. In this episode, you will hear the Hagans–parents of four and grandparents of 10–share about leading through crisis, where you find support as a leader, and ways you can support your spouse through challenging seasons of leadership.
Learn more and connect at levelbestleader.org or email@example.com.
Follow @scotthagan.ncu and @karenhagan on social media.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, & More!
- New & Cozy “Up-North” Activities Available: A Guided Moonlit Walk, Lakeside Bonfire with S’Mores & Hot Drinks, Ice Skating on Lake Geneva, & a Morning Fireside Devo
- Add-On Opportunities: Head Shots, Friday Dinner, or Exhibitor Table
- Register Your Team or Individually: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Hope Project
- Learn about the 2022/2023 Hope Project partners and give toward our $500,000 goal at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download