E^3 Leadership Episode: a conversation with national speaker and author, Julie Fisk, as she has a conversation with our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss how every woman is a leader. Regardless of whether we are leading teams at work, are volunteering, or caring for mini-me’s in the home, we are influencing those around us! They unpack perspectives for why some women may not believe they are leader, as well as how to embrace the opportunities of leadership within your spheres of influence. We will also hear a mini conversation with pastor, speaker, and podcaster Portia Allen, as we look forward to hearing her as a featured speaker at the Sisterhood Leadership Retreat in February!
- Find out more about Julie Fisk at theruthexperience.com, and follow @theruthexperience on social media.
- Learn more about Portia Allen at portiaallen.com, connect with the She Speaks Stories resources and podcast, and follow @portia_allen on social media.
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- You’re invited to this February 11-12 event at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Peggy Vagle, Portia Allen, Waters Worship, and Multiple Workshop speakers
- See details and register: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and visit mnbtg.org to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download