E^3 Encouragement Episode: a conversation with BTG Advisor and doctor of chiropractic, Dr. Katie Dobowey, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss biological causes of stress and how it affects our body. They also talk about the importance of managing stress, what the Bible says about stress, and tools you can utilize to manage stress in healthy ways.
- Learn more about Dr. Katie, the benefits of chiropractic, and see Google Reviews for her excellence in care by visiting atlaswellnesscare.com or following @atlasfamilychiro on Instagram.
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- You’re invited to this February 11-12 event at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Peggy Vagle, Portia Allen, Waters Worship, and Multiple Workshop speakers
- See details and register: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and visit mnbtg.org to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!