E^3 Encouragement Episode: a Valentine’s season conversation with marriage coaches and speakers Kari and Derek Staaland (they also happen to be the sister and brother-in-law of BTG Director Angie Goetz) and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss biblical perspectives on conflict resolution, powerful communication tools and priorities within marriage, as well as the NUMBER ONE KEY to a successful marriage!
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- You’re invited to this February 11-12 event at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Peggy Vagle, Portia Allen, Waters Worship, and Multiple Workshop speakers
- See details and register: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Lunch
- April 30 at Cedar Valley Church (Bloomington, MN)
- Featuring Brittany Jones
- Limited tickets!
- Register: mnbtg.org/sisterhood.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download