E^3 Podcast Episode 30: a conversation with author, speaker, and church planter Pastor Peter Haas, as he has a conversation with our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear Pastor Peter’s powerful testimony of coming to Christ, how we can show the light of Jesus in all settings, and what it means to have true happiness, as they discuss his book Broken Escalators.
Around Your Table: Monthly discussion questions, coinciding with E^3 Podcast episodes.
- Click HERE to access this month’s Around Your Table questions: “Finding True Happiness.”
- 2022 Garden Coffee
- July 9 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Free missional event for women and girls
- Featured Guests: Tanya, Morgan, & Isabelle McKinley; Angie Goetz; Mykelti Blum; and Kristen Ostrem (worship)
- Learn more: mnbtg.org/project-life.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Enjoy Main Sessions, the Girlfriends Party, Apps with Carey, Lunch with Speakers, Shopping, and more!
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast, as well!