E^3 Podcast Episode 31: a conversation with speaker, author, and podcaster Mykelti Blum and her mom and co-author, Diane Shirk! In this episode as they discuss their book, Braving Every Season, you will hear hope from their relational journey, how unspoken and unmet expectations can be dangerous in relationships, what it looks like to advocate for your daughter–even when it’s scary, and how vulnerability in relationships can be healing!
Learn more about Mykelti and check out her and Diane’s book, Braving Every Season, on Amazon. You can also learn more about Mykelti and find other resources at heartofthebrave.com or by following @mykelti_blum on social media.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2022 Garden Coffee
- July 9 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Free missional event for women and girls
- Featured Guests: Tanya, Morgan, & Isabelle McKinley; Angie Goetz; Mykelti Blum; and Kristen Ostrem (worship)
- Learn more: mnbtg.org/project-life.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Enjoy Main Sessions, the Girlfriends Party, Apps with Carey, Lunch with Speakers, Shopping, and more!
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast, as well!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download