E^3 Podcast – Leadership Episode: a conversation with fitness and wellness professional Ashley Darkenwald and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss the ways we might feel about our bodies and how we can honor them, even when they aren’t doing what we want them to do. You will also hear ideas on how to rediscover health and routine after disruptions, such as the pandemic, pregnancy, or other.
Learn more about Ashley Darkenwald and find wellness resources at infit.org.
Around Your Table
(Monthly discussion questions coinciding with E^3 Podcast Leadership Episodes)
- Invite a friend or group to listen to this leadership episode.
- Discuss Around Your Table questions (ACCESS HERE) and grow together!
- 2022 Sisterhood Leadership Lunch
- April 30 at Cedar Valley Church (Bloomington, MN)
- Featuring Brittany Jones
- Limited tickets!
- Register: mnbtg.org/sisterhood.
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!