E^3 Podcast Episode 28: a conversation with pastor, writer, and Bible teacher, Becky Meyerson, and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, they discuss Becky’s new Bible study, Courageous Pioneers, what tends to hold women back from starting new things, and four biblical examples of powerful women pioneers.
Around Your Table: Monthly discussion questions, coinciding with E^3 Podcast episodes.
- Click HERE to access this month’s Around Your Table questions: “Courageous Pioneers.”
- 2022 Single Moms Retreat
- June 3-4 at Lake Geneva Christian Center (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Lindsay Petri, Nick Gray, and Dawna Johnson (worship)
- Want to get involved? We’re accepting BRAND NEW and very gently used clothing, shoes, jewelry, and accessories, as well as brand new undergarments for the Diva Boutique! Find drop off locations (open through May 15) at mnbtg.org/retreat.
- Register to attend or volunteer: mnbtg.org/retreat.
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Download the NEW Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast, as well!