E^3 Podcast Episode 35: a conversation with BTG friend, prayer team member, and volunteer project manager of the Immersed devotional, Bri Slegh, as she has a conversation with our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear about the history and purpose of the annual Bridging the Gap Thrive devotional book, how past books have impacted women, and how you or your friends can be considered as contributing authors for future devotional.
Pick up your copy of the Immersed devotional at the 2022 Thrive Conference! Check out past Bridging the Gap devotionals on Amazon.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2022 Thrive Conference
- September 30-October 1 at the Mayo Civic Center (Rochester, MN)
- Featuring Charlotte Gambill, Carey Nieuwhof, Lisa Harper, Emmanuel LIVE, and Susie Larson & Amber Gerstmann (emcees)
- Enjoy Main Sessions, the Girlfriends Party, Apps with Carey, Lunch with Speakers, Shopping, and more!
- Get tickets: btgthriveconference.org.
- Give toward the Hope Project at mnbtg.org/projects.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review this podcast to help others find E^3 Podcast, as well!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download