Episode 39: a conversation with life coach, girl mom, and former criminal justice worker Tabatha Perry and our podcast host, Mykelti Blum. In this episode, you will hear Tabatha share her heart for helping others create successful systems out of chaos and clutter. Tabatha will also touch on her journey of becoming a life coach, successful strategies for long-term goal setting, and what successful accountability looks like.
Learn more about Tabatha and her podcast, The Life Edit, at tabathaperry.coach or by following @tabathaperrylifecoach on social media.
Around Your Table – monthly discussion questions coinciding with Bridging the Gap podcasts
- Access “Set Your Year Up for Success” discussion questions HERE.
BTG Resources & Upcoming Events:
- 2023 Sisterhood Leadership Retreat
- February 10-11 (Alexandria, MN)
- Featuring Alli Worthington & Waters Worship
- Main Sessions, Multiple Workshops, Networking, Shopping at The Bridge Shop, and More!
- Get tickets: mnbtg.org/slretreat.
- Give toward the 2022-2023 Hope Project at mnbtg.org/hopeproject.
- Download the Bridging the Gap app (search in your app store or use this direct link), visit us at mnbtg.org, and follow @MNBTG on Facebook and Instagram, and LinkedIn to stay up to date on more from Bridging the Gap!
Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast to help others find this resource, as well!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download